Suzhou, China - Innovation is the primary force guiding development, and 2022 is the year of accelerating Innovation and transformation for Zhangjiagang. New missions, new actions. With this background, the Overseas Talents Innovation Competition of The 6th Zhangjiagang Suzhou Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition has now officially launched.
Amidst the positive atmosphere of respecting, cherishing and appreciating talents, the competition focuses on overseas innovative forces, and aims to attract innovative talents to start their career in Zhangjiagang; gathering forces of growth for rapid, flourishing economic development.
Zhihui Gangcheng, Zhongchuang Weilai
September 2022 - December 2022
Hosts: Zhangjiagang Municipal Committee of the CPC, Zhangjiagang Municipal People's Government
Organizers: Zhangjiagang Municipal Party Committee Organization Department (Talent Office), Zhangjiagang Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology
Operator: Zhejiang Saichuang Weilai Venture Capital Investment Management Co., Ltd
Advanced equipment manufacturing, new materials, new energy, bio-medicine, medical apparatus and instruments, and other related industries.
Participants and Requirements
(1) Participants are required to have a doctor's degree.
(2) Participants are expected to have been continuously working for more than 36 months in overseas (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan,the same below) universities, research institutions and well-known enterprises where they have held a formal position. Participants aged 40 or above should hold the position equivalent to associate professor or above in well-known overseas universities or scientific research institutions, or they should hold senior technical or management positions in internationally renowned enterprises or financial institutions.
(3) Participants should be still working overseas presently, or haven’t returned to China before January 1, 2022. A strong will or intention to work in Zhangjiagang is also required.
(4) After winning the prize, candidates who would like to work full-time in Zhangjiagang are intended to sign a labor contract for at least 3 years.
To release the competition announcement globally, and widely select high-quality talents and projects at home and abroad according to the needs of enterprises.
(2) Qualification Examination
According to the requirements of the competition, the organizing committee will conduct a comprehensive qualification vetting process of the participants’ resumes, patents, papers, achievements, honors, etc.
(3) Two-way Selection (Before November 30, 2022)
Participants will be organized to communicate with the enterprises. After two-way selection, a list of candidates who are intended to work and settle down in ZhangJiaGang will be elected for the next round.
(4) Preliminary Assessment (Before December 15, 2022)
The preliminary assessment will be organized online. Two or three groups will be divided according to different fields, and experts will conduct a written evaluation of the participants.
(5) Final Competition (Before December 30, 2022)
An offline or online roadshow will be adopted, depending upon where those candidates come from.
Awards and Supporting Policies
The competition will have 2 first prize winners, 4 second prize winners and 9 third prize winners, who will be awarded 80,000 yuan, 60,000 yuan and 30,000 yuan respectively.
(2) Supporting Policies (Funding Support)
Participants who win the first, second and third prizes in the competition will be directly selected into the action plan of “Zhangjiagang LingJun Talents Plan” and will enjoy 1.5 million yuan, 1 million yuan and 500,000 yuan as funding support respectively. The first and second prizes may be canceled in the event of extenuating circumstances.
(3) Awards and funding support can be provided simultaneously.
Miss Li: +86-132-9799-6771
Wechat ID: +86-132-9799-6771
Contact: Qianqian Liu
Company Name: Zhejiang Saichuang Weilai Venture Capital Investment Management Co., Ltd.
Sanlian Machinery was invited to attend the | 2023 (3rd) National Innovation Forum on Comprehensive Utilization of Tail Industry.
Overseas Talents Innovation Competition of The 6th Zhangjiagang Suzhou Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition - Competition Announcemen